May 14, 2010

31 weeks!

Time is really flying lately. Everyone always says the second pregnancy goes by faster and it really does. We have so much to get done around the house. I feel like the list is endless. Thank goodness I have a husband who is patient and level-headed. Everytime I feel overwhelmed he is there to reassure me everything will be just fine. I want the house to be perfect before Miss P arrives and to be honest...we haven't bought her a single item yet:( Once the house is all re-organized, and Ella's closet is revamped in her new bedroom(leaving the nursery lots of space for teeny tiny clothing) I promise we are going shopping JUST for her! And maybe we will even name her...that's a big maybe though;)

Here I am at 31 weeks pregnant. At yesterday's appointment I was able to see the Dr. who delivered Ella and he gave me an u/s so Tom and Ella finally saw this baby! Everything is going great. She is head down, in position with plenty of fluid and a strong heartbeat. And apparently I ate too much on vacation because I gained 11 lbs in 6 weeks. The Dr. told me to "curb my appetite". I laughed at him hoping he was just kidding...
31 wks with Ella
31 wks with Baby #2

3 comments:

The Vest Family said...

The pics look the same as far as your size. You are such a beautiful prego! Thank your lucky stars you didn't end up with the "mask" because mine isnt going away:(

Sheryl said...

So Cute!! I think you look the same as well. Glowing a beautiful! Pregnancy agrees with you! Only a few more weeks and Miss P will be here! Wow that flew by I feel like you just told me yesterday you were pregnant. Happy organizing!

Lauren said...

Wow 31 weeks already!! You look amazing!! I can't believe how much you look the same carrying both of those little ladies, amazing!! I can't wait to see her!! Don't stress you will get everything done and bought in time...