March 10, 2009

La la la la...Elmo's World!

We took Ella to see Sesame Street Live on Saturday in OKC. I don't know who was more excited...us or Ella, but we all had a great time. It's amazing as parents what we get excited about now. Who would have thought Elmo would have us up bright and early on a Saturday morning making the hour trek to the city to watch a bunch of giant characters dance on stage? Tom admitted after the show that he thought it was going to be a puppet show (think hand puppets). And he was being serious. Like I would pay $30/ticket to see a puppet show? Ella amazed us with her good behavior for the 1.5 hr show. She danced and kept screaming Elmo so I do believe she enjoyed it. She waved and said "buh bye" to all of the characters when we left.
Click on the picture to see more!

No comments: