We were supposed to go to the OKC Zoo on Ella's birthday. I know she loves it there and the weather has been beautiful for it. But when we got to OKC, the winds were insane! We decided she might like the science museum right next store instead. Like? LOVE. She loved that place. She even asked to go back which is such a change because normally all we ever hear is "I want to go back to Disney World." I thought it would be too old for her, but she enjoyed every exhibit and there was a ton of stuff for her to interact with. We ended the museum visit with some astronaut ice cream (Ummmmm helllo Kennedy Space Center!) and some rock candy. We had some delicious Chicago style pizza for lunch and then came home to get ready to trick or treat since Lawton decided Halloween will be celebrated on the 30th this year. I'm pretty sure her birthday was a success because I have been thanked everyday by Ella for her "birthday party" and "all of her beautiful birthday presents." She is one awesome little girl. I think I should be thanking her.
Discovering a black hole

Daddy and the birthday girl (and yes, she was dressed in a beautiful dress for her birthday...no matter where we decided to go)

Maybe she will walk on the moon one day?

Playing with magnets

Boats + water = gigantic water table to Ella

I love how happy she was playing!

Making music

We both rode segways that day....very fun!

Both girls were awesome...not a peep from Madeline all day.

Not too great at that crazy balance beam

Climbing teeth in the huge mouth...she goes to the dentist soon so she was excited to see these teeth



Ella showed no fear while sitting in the ejection seat


Looking at the train

Building a car to race down the track! We didn't finish that little project;)

Learning about sound waves

Mama and her big birthday girl

Maddie passed out right after this photo was taken...apparently the museum bored her.

Very excited to open a gift when we got home...a pink sort of iphone like mama has;)

To see more photos from our science museum adventure, click
here.
1 comment:
Ella is such a beautiful 3 year old. Favorite pic of her was as an astronaut:) Love the pic of Linny falling asleep in the bjourn!!
Post a Comment