I know this blog post is a week overdue, but who is keeping track besides me? I have to say compared to last year, Ella had a blast trick or treating. It was a bit different this time because she got to go with friends and go house to house like a normal kid. Last year we were in Korea and they trick or treat in an apartment tower. She loved collecting candy and saying trick or treat, then running away yelling THANK YOU! HAPPY HALLOWEEN! It was so cute. At one point we had to dump out her candy into the stroller because it was too heavy for her to carry and she thought we were taking away her pumpkin. "But I need to carry that!" We had a lot of fun and then came home to sing to Ella, eat ice cream cake (it's what she asked for!) and open more presents! I have always loved Halloween, but it's way more fun when you have children!
Our little Tinkerbell




Our sweet Mermaid (how stinkin cute is this costume on her?)

The shell headband completed the ensemble perfectly.

Thank goodness we had Iron Man Johnny Cole to protect us all.

Apparently photo time takes away from candy collecting time

Her wings lit up...LOVED them. She was a hit at every house:)

Me and my girls

I love this picture.

Daddy and his girls


Talking to Gpa and Gma on the phone...she was a bit tired after walking a lot!

Our BIG 3 year old!!

Silvermist is her favorite fairy from Tinkerbell because she looks like Auntie Monica...so of course Auntie Monica had to send her one:)


It's cake time!

Making her wish

I hope it comes true Ella!

Testing the icing for us

To see a few more Halloween/Birthday night pictures, click
here.
1 comment:
Love the costumes! They both looked adorable:) It looked like Ella had a great birthday trick or treating!!!
Post a Comment