Well, I did it. I let the second child start preschool. It wasn't easy. She told me she wanted to go to school, but cried when I dropped her off. Her tears broke my heart. I wanted to sit for the next three hours in her classroom and hold her hand to make sure she was ok, but instead I held her tight and gave her the biggest hug ever whispering in her ear "I will buy you a castle if you stop crying." Worked like a charm and Madeline hung up her backpack and walked in her classroom like a big girl. Bribery works every single time. Judge away, judgers. (she totally played me anyway)
She wants to own a children's museum one day. That lasted for about 3 days. Then she wanted to work at Disney World.
Love Sam's smile!
And the homework starts! Ahhhh.
But we dance when it's over!
2nd day for Madeline. She wanted to go back so that is a plus. Can we talk about Ella's outfit and side low ponytail? On par.
"mom it is 730am. I don't want to hug my sister." --both Petrini girls
On the second day I may may have bribed her with a trip to the Halloween store to see all of the scary displays. (which by the way freaked the hell out of Sam)






No comments:
Post a Comment