September 30, 2014

September Catch-Up!

Our September was part crazy, part lonely, a whole lot of fun, and as always busy. We made new friends in the neighborhood, started a new soccer program, started ballet and tap for Madeline, Tom took a trip to the desert for awhile, and mama took a trip to FL for a bachelorette party. FIRST time I have ever been away from the kids where Tom had to watch them overnight by himself. Ever. I am pretty sure they had an absolute blast with him though as he filled their days with Chuck E Cheeses, shopping, ice cream, tv dinners and corn dogs. I told him if I had been away any longer our children would end up with heart disease.  He really is an awesome dad;)

Picture day. Look at her hair. One day she will want to know she had hair like that!
 Let the soccer season begin! 
They look cute, but neither loved playing this year!


We spent the majority of the two hours chasing Sam.






 This kid loves ballet. Just wish she would pay better attention during class.


 Love our quiet mornings just playing!
She has to match her doll!
My pretty roses:)
 He may be crazy, but he is sweet!
 Ella drew a picture and described herself. I love that she dislikes spiders and their webs. And "dert". Also, she's a "deva". 
 And Madeline quickly erased Ella's board and drew one of her own.
Sam admiring his daddy's photo from afar! He missed him tons when he went away. 
 
Pretty much my view every day that Tom was away. These kids took over our bed. Probably why we switched to a king this year. Love it.

 She had to get her daddy circus peanuts for his big return! haha It took all of our willpower NOT to eat them before he got home.
While daddy was away our little hood within the hood had an end of summer hoedown! The kids panned for gold, played horseshoe tic tac toe, lassoed a cow...and the moms all drank a lot:) SO happy to have made new friends here! 





 Don't mind my sweaty kids. It was seriously hot that day!
One morning before school...I love when I have time to braid her hair. 
 Ice cream before waiting in car line.
 Car line naps are awesome for ME. Peace and quiet y'all! 
Funny story behind this picture: Ella wanted to sleep in on a school morning so to save time she slept with her clothes under her pajamas. She was even accessorized with a headband AND had her sneakers on. Don't worry, I took her shoes off at least after the pic, but I certainly laughed at her "brilliant" idea! 
 Sometimes before school I can't help but squeeze this girl. Her cuteness just exudes throughout the house and I can't get enough.
 Twinsies. Pigtails.
 Bachelorette party fun! 





 While mommy had fun at the beach with her best friends, daddy took great care of our babies.
 They shopped.
 Had milkshakes. For breakfast.
 Pizza for lunch.
 A nice Italian meal for dinner.
I think they missed me. And I certainly missed them!
 

1 comment:

dcy said...

So happy you and the kids made new friends. Hardest thing to do when you move! Loved that Ella thought she could save time and sleep in a little later by dressing herself - including shoes and headband - that is hysterical! Love that you got to have a girls weekend and yes the kids MISSED you terribly! xoxo