With weather temps in the teens and feels like temps in the single digits, this Florida raised mama is not going outside the house. Ella happens to love the cold weather and I usually enjoy it as well. But since we have been battling 'the never ending almost 2 month long sickness' in our home, I just don't think we should be playing outside. We will wait 5 more patient days until we are in the warmer weather of FL where we can leave the house without 18 layers and a North Face jacket on. Or the 30 mph wind slamming into our faces as soon as we open the garage door. Soooo, most of our days are spent in our pajamas! And I love it.
We play dress up!
.jpg)
We make sure the dolls are read to and fed fake cake.
.jpg)
Ella wears my Uggs around the house...talk about knee-high boots:)
.jpg)
We bake strawberry cupcakes with homemade frosting!
.jpg)
And yes, I let my child eat powdered sugar out of a cupcake holder
.jpg)
She's a really good baker's helper!
.jpg)
And Ella spends the majority of her days singing this song...over and over and over again. Tom taught it to her in Korea and they used to duet together. When I try to sing with her, she tells me "no singing mommy."
5 comments:
American Idol here comes Ella:)
Rough life :)
I love the stay in your pj all day kinda days. They make the best memories! Enjoy these days they are passing us by so quickly. Ohhh and I think you defiantly need to sign her up for American idol or america's got talent. She is the next BIG super star! Can't wait to see you girls in a few days.
So cute!!! Hope you guys are feeling better for your trip!!
I am totally jealous of your pj day!
Post a Comment