February 16, 2010

The Growing Belly

I told myself I wouldn't subject the world to this for a second time, but I have had quite a few requests to see my growing belly and I am here to please my readers...all 3 of them. I only take these to show Tom and sometimes if Bridget asks enough I send them to her, too;) So here goes:
9 weeks
18.5 weeks (14 Feb)
To compare...this is my 19 weeks belly shot when pregnant with Ella. Hmmm I think it's pretty similar!!

6 comments:

Modern Camelot said...

OMG, I completely missed the post where you said you were pregnant...congratulations!!

The Vest Family said...

I love the growing belly pics. I can't believe that you look the exact same in size from Ella. Keep them coming!

Caroline said...

You are itty bitty!!!!

The Weiss Family said...

Totally jealous! I was twice the size at 20 wks with both of mine - you are adorable!

Christy said...

You look great! I saw the last one and didn't realize it was with Ella! I was like "did she get extensions?? her hair is so long!" hahah

Lauren said...

I did not look like that at 20 weeks!! So jealous!! Can't believe you look the exact same as you did with Ella either!! You are just one of those cute, adorable pregos!!