February 19, 2010

Let's get ready to TUMBLE!!

I have been trying to find things to do indoors because of this freezing cold weather. Anywhere but the INDOORS of my own house. I took Ella to Tumble Time on Saturday night. She loved it and had a great time running around with her friend Cadence. I am going to enroll her in the class because she enjoyed it so much.
Her favorite was the bar and doing flips on it. She kept saying "again! again!"
Walking the balance beam with a hula hoop...can I enroll her in the circus?
Mamas and their girls

2 comments:

The Vest Family said...

Open gyms are alot of fun. You should enroll her, she looks like she had a blast! As far as the circus.....you two would make a good pair LOL! You are a GREAT guesser:)

The Vest Family said...

Oh, I didn't mean that in a bad way of course.