I love March for many reasons. One being, St. Patrick's Day! Tons of birthdays in our families and another being SPRING ARRIVES. And this March is really important because it means LESS than a month now until Tom returns home to us. With Spring arriving, the weather has warmed up a bit and we are able to play outside finally. Ella has been enjoying trips to the playgrounds and sidewalk chalk and bubbles! Even Riley is able to lounge on the patio and soak up the sun.

View more photos of our playground time
here.
2 comments:
Can't wait to see you guys next month! March is one of my favorite months too:) Happy St. Patty's Day!
Love March too!! I am so glad you girls can get out of the house and play! Hope you are feeling well! Any names for this little girl yet? I still like Cranberry LOL!!
Post a Comment