Ok so I'm a little late to post this. I don't have the excuse of being busy...just not in a blogging mood. We went bowling on Cadence's birthday where Ella proved to everyone she didn't need my help anymore. She picks up the 6 lb ball off the rack, walks it down the aisle and throws it down the alley. Not too shabby for a 2 yr old. Later that week was Cadence's real birthday party, but Ella wasn't in the mood to party. Could have been her lack of a nap that day, or the fact that she's pretty darn shy around people lately. Tom told me he was very shy in public as a child, but at home he was a wild man. Same with Ella! I don't see anything wrong with shyness. It's just hard for me to understand because I see this smiling, happy, outgoing, talkative little Miss at my house all day, but once in public eye she is a totally different person.
No comments:
Post a Comment