March 21, 2010

Welcome Spring!

We welcomed the fabulous season of Spring with a snowstorm here in Oklahoma! It was 71 degrees on Friday and on Saturday morning it was 29 with a feels like temp of 16 degrees and winds up to 30mph. We ended up with at least 3 inches of really pretty snow. Ella was excited to play in it and I loved the photos I took of her. She was coerced inside after many promises of a warm bath and jelly beans. She loved the snow so much...our little snow bunny! I told Tom that maybe we have to plan a vacation to a ski resort next winter so she can enjoy it even more. She was quite the disappointed girl this morning when she looked out the window and said "where'd the snow go mama?"...accompanied with a big old pout. **Sorry for the picture overload!**





Throwing a giant snowball!




There are a few more photos found here.

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

it looks like she had a great time. The pictures are beautiful! I think its funny that the post below is her playing in the sunshine at the park and the next one she in throwing snowballs. I have to say you do have some crazy weather over there.

Lauren said...

Very cute! I love these pictures!!

Modern Camelot said...

Those pictures of Ella are precious. And I love her skull and crossbones hat! Such a cute girl :)

The Vest Family said...

Your weather is whacked! Nice for Ella to get a change tho, I guess?? She is so cute all bundled up in her snow gear. That's one BIG snow ball Ella!!! I think she looks just like you Melis in the 8th pic....Mini Me.