I was uploading more photos this week and realized I never posted these. Our days were kept busy in FL. The weather was always gorgeous and we played outside a ton. Lots of pooltime, family BBQs, a trip to Anclote Beach/Park for a picnic...I had forgotten that I took these! Oh how I wish we lived in FL!
Fun with Grandpa in the pool




Anclote Beach/Park for a picnic


Messy watermelon

Lunchables...the perfect picnic food for a toddler.


Playing at Anclote Park

Climbing high

Not really a slide, but it works

I was obsessed with tetherball in Elem School...Ella loves it too!

How sweet! Riley really is her protector too!

Ella wanted to take over as photographer

Uncle Phil swimming with Ella


All smiles

Tom likes water guns way too much
1 comment:
The pic of Ella on the alligator raft posing is my FAVORITE! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment