November 30, 2011

Alice and her Queen

I truly couldn't find better suited costumes for my girls. Ella, being my curious, imaginative, sweet girl wanted to be Alice in Wonderland. Madeline, the little tyrant, dominating girl who doesn't accept "no" for an answer was the Queen of Hearts. I have to say I think their costumes were adorable and watching them trick or treat was hysterical. Ella would run up to every house leaving poor Madeline to fend for herself. Ella would approach each house quietly, whisper "trick or treat" get a piece of candy, say "thank you" and run down the driveway. Madeline on the other hand would slowly walk up the driveway, and hold out her bag for candy. The person would put candy in her bag. Madeline would then stare them down for more and hold out her hands and they would actually give her more pieces of candy. She would walk away triumphantly, stomping down the driveway, putting her bag on her forearm like it was a Louis Vuitton and move on to the next house. Her personality is a riot. The girls collected lots of loot (which I am still eating on this last day of November) and I collected tons of adorable memories with them.  













With cousin Philip:)
Trying to break in for candy!

No comments: