November 2, 2011

Ella's Magical 4th Birthday Weekend

My baby girl turned four over the weekend, and yes, I caved and took her on a surprise adventure to the Magic Kingdom. Disney isn't exactly the happiest place on Earth to me and I prefer to have Tom there with me, but I was lucky and had my mom, SIL, and MIL with me for extra help. The girls were so good and I felt really grateful by the end of the weekend to have such great kids. I know Madeline gets out of control and might have a lot of energy and likes to climb everything, but she is a sweet girl and does give kisses on demand:)

We took Ella to Downtown Disney and let her go crazy in the enormous Disney store there, picking out whatever she wanted. She didn't get it all, but she still had fun. We had dinner at Rainforest Cafe and she LOVED it, as did Madeline. Ella thought the thunder was awesome and watching the elephants move had her mesmerized throughout the meal. When we got back to our cool Nickelodeon Hotel, I took her mini golfing and we ate cookie cake late at night until she finally ASKED to go to bed.  I didn't want to let her go that night and almost dreaded the morning because I knew my little three year old would be yet another year older...another year further away from my itty bitty six pound newborn I gave birth to four years ago:(

Downtown was decorated so cute!
Me and my babes
The almost birthday girl
"Wow..these pumpkins are way lighter than the ones from that patch"
Yum Wetzel's Pretzels!
Posing by the Lego statues
Granny P and her first grandbaby
Getting a tattoo at the hotel:)
Dinner at Rainforest Cafe
Now this is a miracle. They are sitting together for a picture!
Late night mini golf
I loved our mommy and me time
To be Continued:)

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Looks like a great birthday to me!