Another new month. I love changing months for the mere fact that it brings me closer to July 2012. For those of you who are wondering if Tom will be coming home with the rest of the troops before the holidays, the answer is no. He's one of the lucky people staying behind. I do, however, appreciate all of the thoughts, prayers and well wishes hoping he would be home by Christmas. They mean a lot to me to know you are thinking of us!
I took the girls to the pumpkin patch to pick out some pumpkins to carve, but this was more like a four-squared size lot of rotting, nasty warted pumpkins that these poor people couldn't give away for free to me. But the girls loved picking them up and to me...it was just an opportunity to take some pictures of them enjoying what fall has to offer here.
I took the girls to the pumpkin patch to pick out some pumpkins to carve, but this was more like a four-squared size lot of rotting, nasty warted pumpkins that these poor people couldn't give away for free to me. But the girls loved picking them up and to me...it was just an opportunity to take some pictures of them enjoying what fall has to offer here.
No comments:
Post a Comment