June 7, 2012

It's Summertime!

Well really summer is the only season in FL. Ok, I will give them a touch of fall, too. But that's stretching it. This is NOT a complaint on my part. I LOVE this state. And all of it's warmth, sunshine, and rainstorms...I could, however, live without the humidity, and lovebugs. Still not complaining though! I especially love the month of June because it is THE last full month we have before our man returns home to us!

We started off June with a birthday party for Ella's friend, Lily. She's the little petite thing in the Hello Kitty swimsuit. The girls loved her pool party and especially the goody bags! I love, love, love the picture of Ella with her G-ma in the top left corner and then of Madeline chatting it up with Lily's great-grandma in the bottom left. So adorable!

Auntie Monica stopped by before Ella had her dance recital pictures to make her look very Toddlers and Tiaras-like. As much as I hated having to glam her up, it's a must with the dance studio. And she ended up looking beautiful. She later asked if she could wash it all off with a Magic Eraser. Ummmm no, my child.
I love this girl. 

1 comment:

Modern Camelot said...

Have I said this before? Guinevere has the exact same Green and White suit as Ella and its definitely my favorite. Your girls are SO cute!