Here's the rest of how our May went in a quick post...
My girls are Swim School graduates! Ella is a rockstar in the water. I WILL brag. Thankyouverymuch. She picked up on it so quickly. It's awesome to watch her in the water. She can dive for rings, hold her breath, and float, too! Madeline learned to get to the edge of the pool at least. I am super proud of her as well. She still makes me nervous though. Apparently her lack of fear for the water = doing cannonballs randomly into any part of our pool.
Here Madeline is swimming with flippers on:
And here she is getting to the edge of the pool!
I am also beginning the dreaded potty training process. And no, I am not one of "those" moms who want to get their child potty trained before the age of 2 just to prove how awesome my kid is. I am a firm believer that potty training at an early age has nothing to do with how smart your child is. With that being said, Madeline just really loves the darn potty. And who am I to stop her?
MAJ Maddie...on Memorial Day. These girls love to wear their daddy's beret.
Ella is learning to read. I bought these BOB books for her last year and she showed zero interest in reading them claiming they were really boring. Thank goodness, too because I felt the same way. But she recently discovered them and learned quickly to memorize *ahem* read them to anyone who would listen.
We appreciate you checking in on us. We *pink puffy heart* our readers:)
Now bring on JUNE!

No comments:
Post a Comment