August 17, 2012

Keepin' Busy

We live in a town with not much to do so we try to keep busy in our own ways. I am, however, counting the days until we leave here. Well, right now we are counting the months. And we have 11 left.
I would love to know who really has these chairs in their home.
I took this sweet picture through the window so that's why it's blurry from the screen. I couldn't resist though. 
I promise this wasn't on her head very long, but this is the boredom we suffer from here.
We had a tea party to celebrate Uncle Bryan's birthday. We called him to let him know about it;) Some small child spilled sugar and then stepped in it. Who leaves evidence like that? And yes, Madeline wears a helmet around the house for safety reasons. She likes to jump from high places.


She came out of the bedroom dressed like this. Haha

We dress Daddy up in crazy hats.


No comments: