August 15, 2012

Little/Big Projects

 We've been busy trying to get the little projects done around the house. We bought a beautiful unfinished dining table and chairs. I have always wanted a big table because I know eventually our family will be growing and I want to have room for it! It's a forever kind of table and I know I will love it forever:) (Because if I didn't Tom wouldn't even listen to the words "Can we buy...")
The antique spoon rack I painted to go in the dining room. (Tom can't believe I actually wanted to display my spoon collection) Now that it is up though I really love it and I love seeing all of the places we have been. Yes, we because Tom definitely contributed to my collection with a spoon from Israel. :)
Table in progress

And it's complete! It's SO beautiful and exactly what I wanted. I have THE best husband in the world for always supporting my crazy ideas and then helping to complete them:) 

1 comment:

Sheryl said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the spoon rack! I was wondering what you had done with all of them!