November 4, 2012

New Mom Mobile

I am no longer driving my little four door sedan. I moved up in the world of mom mobiles. I absolutely LOVE my new vehicle and feel totally spoiled by it. It has so many bells and whistles on it that I can't keep up. Ella asks me to play her Disney station on Pandora through the car and I know it can...I just haven't figured out how. The girls can watch movies now (only on long road trips is the rule). I can touch screen everything and call some concierge lady and she is so overly friendly that I really want to use her everyday just to chat. But I have held back on that;) I can't even count the number of cupholders this thing has. (The BMW only has 2. Yes, two. I learned that the Germans don't really care for that convenience.) I never have to dig around for my keys in my purse. As long as they are in there, I can press a button on the door to open it and then inside to start it. Most convenient feature ever, especially as a mom whose hands are often filled with grocery bags or kids cups or children for that matter. When we purchased our German souvenir back in 2006, we LOVED it. I mean we thought it was the best thing ever. Now, I find myself making excuses to get out of the house just to drive my new wheels. I heart it.

It's an Infiniti JX35


1 comment:

dcy said...

I really heart it - no more squishing you in between the two car seats when I visit!!