November 21, 2012

November Catch-Up

Well another month is flying by and here I am again as usual...catching up. It's been a really exciting month so far filled with great news. New place to move to, new car, new gender soon to arrive in this house...

But here is some of what happened in the 11th month:
We discovered story hour on post has improved tremendously since we last went two years ago!
I took the girls to Norman for a full day of shopping...7 hours with my kids and they were shopping champs. Tom, however, wasn't so thrilled with the total when we arrived home;) BTW, Ella used tortilla chips as vampire teeth in that pic.
And what is a month catch up without photos of Madeline napping? I think I take so many of her sleeping because it's my favorite time of day. ;)
We had an indoor picnic with our friend Louisa!
Madeline loves to act like the wicked witch. She cracks me up!

No comments: