January seems to have flown by already because I can't believe it's halfway over! How does that happen? You'd think we would be bored out of our minds here in OK with the winter and all. But we really do keep very busy. Want to see?
![]() |
| I am learning to french braid FINALLY! I figure with two girls, I will need to learn this task sooner or later. My very first attempts at it ever...obviously I need more practice;) |
![]() |
| Ella playing on her new scooter (she seriously flies on that thing!) and Madeline learning to ride her new wheels! Clearly, scootering around is tiring for poor Madeline. |
![]() |
| Ella and her art. Santa brought her a book about drawing mermaids and fairies so the top picture is of her latest fairy. The hand family is her creation from watching a You Tube video based on a video about a hand family shown here. And this is Madeline trying to sing the song at about 6:30 one morning. |
![]() |
| What? You don't allow your 2 yr old to eat ice cream from the carton...with the scooper? Less dishes this way. |




1 comment:
So cute! I finally learned how myself not too long ago with K. It took me lots of practice. I just wish I could do it with my own hair, but that will never happen. I feel as though I have two left hands when it comes to that!
Post a Comment