As most of you know, Tom and I rarely get a night out alone. It's not because of lack of babysitters either. We have people who would watch our girls, but we really do enjoy each other's company and spending time together as a family. I guess that's what military life does to you though. We just never want to be apart. Call us crazy:) But every now and then, we do have a military event that we can't miss and we can't bring children along. I have to say getting all dressed up and putting on makeup and jewelry was worth it. Tom looked as handsome as ever and we had a great time with his friends and co-workers, enjoyed a yummy dinner and a tad bit of dancing. Most dancing was done by Tom alone and me watching his awesome moves that I just can't keep up with.
1 comment:
YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL =)
Post a Comment