Two days after Ella started the 1st grade, Madeline had her preschool open house. The process to find her a preschool was exhausting. I searched and searched, but we live far out from everything and the majority of the preschools here are five days a week all day long. I am not ready to have her away from me all day just yet. When I heard about the school she will be attending, I felt like it was fate. It had the perfect hours, days, class size. I toured it right away and everyone was so sweet. They even came to our house for a home visit! Her class has two teachers and only ten students. I couldn't possibly ask for a better environment and extra attention for Madeline. She needs school. Academically, socially. It will be beneficial for all of us:)
Her little cubby!
She was all smiles for Day 2!
And she was all zzzzz's in the car line waiting for her big sister!



No comments:
Post a Comment