October 3, 2014

October!

October is my favorite month of the year. The leaves change color. The weather starts to cool down. My birthday, our anniversary, my MIL's birthday, and Ella's birthday fill the month along with Halloween of course. So many reasons to celebrate and be grateful.

My birthday was a relaxing day. Tom spoiled me with a new purse and my sweet kids had presents waiting for me by my bedside to wake up to. I love getting gifts, but really, the older I get, the less I want. My heart is full with my beautiful family.  My whole life I have wanted to be a wife and mother. I hit the jackpot with both. No amount of presents would be better than what we have. (this is not a disclaimer to Tom to stop spoiling me though...that better continue for life;))

I graciously accept 34 with a smile. Another year older, but looking forward to what this year has to offer.






Looks like a flaming ball of fire! Tom thought he was funny to put 34 candles on that cake!

2 comments:

Natassja said...

Hope it was a wonderful month! :) You don't look a day over 24! xoxo

dcy said...

Natassja is right - you don't look a day over 24. Time flies by so fast - enjoy every moment!