As you all know, my mom and Aunt Lynda made a trip out to Oklahoma this month. They stayed for 12 days and to me, it was entirely too short of a visit, but all good things must come to an end. I hope they enjoyed themselves as much as I enjoyed having them here. It was the best feeling in the world to see Ella warm right up to both of them and give them hugs and kisses. It was also a very nice break to have someone else read to her, change her and bathe her. Not that I am complaining about doing those things for her, but all mamas need a little reprieve every now and then! I definitely shed a few tears (after they left of course). I miss them very much, but we will see them in a few short weeks when we visit "da bunny" in NY (the nickname for my aunt is Aunt Bunny so Ella calls her "da bunny" now...it's ridiculously cute.)


No comments:
Post a Comment