June 27, 2009

Last of the fun with G-Ma and da Bunny

I know, I know. I have been slacking on updating the blog (I'm not nearly as bad as my husband is though.) Truth be told, I just haven't had the time. We are too busy enjoying SUMMER! I did need to update it with the last of the photos from my mom and aunt's visit though. So here goes...

Self-explanatory picture (although she is 2 days away from being 20 months now)
A sneak peak at Ella's new playroom
Apparently Ella has found a very cozy area to read
Redneck ladder. My mom just HAD to take this photo. And no, we don't own a ladder.
Blame Tom for that one. He's in charge of tools and such.
Fun with G-ma!
Yeah, that's Riley being suffocated by Ella. I think Riley secretly enjoys the extra attention.
A quick photo before they headed out and left us allll by ourselves:(
So there is an update for you! I mean, what else would I be doing on a Saturday night?

2 comments:

The Vest Family said...

LOVE the ladder! I give you an A+ for creativity:)

dcy said...

That was a very creative idea! I of course had nothing to do with it - it scared me silly that she would fall. But I also think we should send it out in an email labeled "redneck ladder". Jeff Foxworthy would be so proud!