We couldn't have asked for a better Easter weekend. We had a great time celebrating with friends and it was nice not to spend the holiday alone. On Saturday Ella participated in the annual giant Easter Egg hunt at Ft. Sill. There were over 30,000 eggs. My girl collected 4! haha She didn't care for the egg hunt as much as the petting zoo. I think she would have stayed in there for hours if I let her. I love that she's not afraid of animals. I was of course more afraid of those baby goats than she was (I just picture them eating her outfit--Thank you Aunt Bunny for Ella's adorable dress!). She had her first tour of a firetruck and loved it. I couldn't believe the monster pout on her face when I told her it was time to get out of the truck. Maybe she thought she had to give back the fabulous hat;) Later that night we colored eggs (definitely missed Daddy's egg coloring skills) and just enjoyed some QT mama and daughter.
Easter Sunday pictures to follow:)
3 comments:
I can't believe how much more and more she looks like you Melis. Love the pics and glad to know you celebrated Easter with friends. Not too much longer til the man of the house is home.
how sweet is the last picture! I love it. Glad to see you girls had a wonderful Easter. I love Ella's dress very cute!
These pics are adorable! She gets cuter and cuter everday if that is even possible!! The last one made me smile!! Only 6 more days and he will be home!!
Post a Comment