April 8, 2010

Keeping busy...

..counting down the days until the man of the house returns! Less than 4 days now until he is home in our arms and you bet your bottoms we won't be allowing him out of our sight for a long time! I smile everyday knowing the time is almost over and the loneliness that I feel will soon be gone.

Here are just a few pics of how we have kept busy (because seriously the ONLY thing on my mind lately is the fact that I get to see my husband SO soon.)
Sidewalk chalk. And lots of it.
Learning to rollerskate

Crazy Joe (One of our good friends..Ella knows him as crazy Uncle Joe) brought Ella this shirt back from Vegas when she was just 4 months old! It was so sweet of him to think of her and it finally fits her! She's like a little roller derby girl;) haha
Ella is really good at art;) Her new thing is faces and animals.
This is her first cat. If you can't tell those are ears at the top and paws at the bottom and whiskers on the face.
There is a delicious new frozen yogurt place here. I took Ella there for lunch one day;) I'm not going to lie. My HUGE cup was filled with strawberry, vanilla and cheesecake frozen yogurt topped with cap'n crunch, white chocolate chips and strawberries (I had to add a little healthy something to it!) It was a pregnant woman's heaven.

Despite that sad little look, she had a blast and loved her "ice cream". She doesn't quite accept the frozen yogurt term just yet.



Thanks for checking in!

3 comments:

Sheryl said...

Ella's drawings are awesome. I can totally see the cat!..I love her shirt in the yogurt pics, very cute. She looks so happy. Make sure to take pics of when she sees Tom. I can't wait to see her face. I am so glad you are getting your man back in your arms! Can't wait to see you soon.

The Vest Family said...

Love the skull shirt and her skating. She is not only athletic but an artist. Mark my words, she is all around senior:)

D. LIVINGSTON said...

OMG, THAT WAS EMOTIONAL IN SO MANY WAYS MELISSA. YOU ARE ONE OF A KIND! WHAT A FAMILY YOU CREATED!!!