It was a beautiful reunion for us last Monday and we are still so excited to have Daddy back in our arms. We picked him up at the OKC airport and Ella was bouncing around (even at 10 pm) full of energy and excitement! She was waving her little American flag and playing with the balloon we got him. She even tried at one point running through the doors of security! When her daddy finally walked up to her she gave him a big hug and kiss. I thought for sure she might be her normal shy self, but I definitely cried seeing them re-unite again. Of course he gave her a barbie doll and from that point on these two have become inseperable. At bedtime, she asks for Daddy to put her to bed and for me "to go on the couch". She holds daddy's hand now and gets piggyback rides from him. Her eyes light up when she sees him and she will touch his face all the time as if she's checking to see if he's really there with her. I am loving every moment of watching them together. I'd say life is good now that he's back, but life is GREAT now that he's home with us. To have my better half to help out even with the littlest of tasks just gives me such relief. To wake up in his arms is a comfort I can't describe unless you have spent countless nights without your mate. My heart is home again and our little family is whole once more.
At the airport
SO excited!
3 comments:
So excited for all of you. I know Tom is glad to be home and I know you're so glad to have him be home! Much love!
OMG crying!!!! So happy for you! Have fun and I know your are ejoying the time home too!
Ok so 3/3! I am so glad Tom is back. I know you are happy and I can see Ella is happy too:)
Post a Comment