June 23, 2010

Day out with Granny P and Auntie Monica

I have to admit it was a very nice vacation in FL...especially when you have so many family and friends that just want to take Ella and keep her occupied:) She had a great day with her Granny P and Auntie Monica one day. They spoiled her with a trip to Sims Park, the petting zoo and a little Chick-fil-A for lunch. I love how much they love her. Even though Ella doesn't get to see our families very often I have to say she is so comfortable around everyone and it's wonderful to watch the interaction she has with them. Not to mention I LOVE getting a break...I even took a nap that day;)


Ella and Granny P

Auntie Monica and Ella

How CUTE are these two??
Crazy Granny going down the slides!

Auntie Monica is a blast!

No comments: