One thing Ella loves to do is rollerskate. She has had plenty of time to practice now that Daddy is home. I forgot to post these photos before we left for FL, but here they are in all their glory. Doesn't she look grown up?
How fun! She looks so cute all geared up. Maybe if I get darish I will get Ethan a set....then again I may wait cause then Aidan will want to do it. Don't have time for trips to the ER.
I love this post! She is so cute in her helmet and knee pads. Miss M has the same ones!!!! I love seeing Ella so happy with her Daddy! So glad he is back with his girls!!!!
4 comments:
How fun! She looks so cute all geared up. Maybe if I get darish I will get Ethan a set....then again I may wait cause then Aidan will want to do it. Don't have time for trips to the ER.
aww she is so cute!!
She is such a cute little girl in these pictures! I love the pink skates :)
I love this post! She is so cute in her helmet and knee pads. Miss M has the same ones!!!! I love seeing Ella so happy with her Daddy! So glad he is back with his girls!!!!
Post a Comment