June 22, 2010

It's a jungle out there!

I had such low expectations of visiting The Animal Kingdom. I remember asking my friend Sheryl if I should skip it and she said "no just try it out". So we did. And I enjoyed it! Ella did as well so that made us very happy. We are Tampa folks and we have Busch Gardens (which is better in my opinion) but I would never tell anyone to miss Animal Kingdom. It was definitely neat. Ella LOVED the Nemo show and Dinosaur land and just looking at all of the animals. She fell asleep on the Safari ride so that was our clue to head back to G-Ma Don Don's house and call this Disney vacation a SUCCESS:) I am so happy we had the opportunity to get away for a few days and to spoil Ella with tons of fun. It's the end of June now and everyday she wakes up and asks to go back to Disney World. I know her memories of this trip will fade, but for now it makes me smile to know she had such a wonderful time.
At the Nemo show
I love her

On some Dumbo knock-off dinosaur ride flying high in the air as Ella says!

Chinese food for lunch...and it was actually good.
Heading to the Petting Zoo
Happy as can be to see and touch the animals
Taking charge and brushing those dirty goats
And then off to wash her hands...
So she can enjoy the famous Mickey ice cream!
Awake one minute on the safari ride...
Sound asleep the next!

2 comments:

The Vest Family said...

Some pics I see you 100% Melis, then the next pic I'll see a Petrini trait. Must say she's a doll face!Glad you enjoyed yourselves so much, you all deserved it! Can't wait til you come home with the new addition:)

MsHark said...

awww sooo sweet!! she is so cute (and you are too!!)