June 22, 2010

More Disney!

I promise only 2 more posts of our Disney related adventure and I am done. Our internet has been spotty for a few weeks so that's why I have lacked blogging. Turns out the dog next door chewed through our wires so they have since been replaced and we have working computers again!
I can't believe I am blogging about our trip from April. I am so far behind. Anyway, day three of Disney was spent at Hollywood Studios...or as I like to still refer to it: MGM. Ella was exhausted there and even though we managed to do just about everything for her age, I still say it was her least favorite. It's a lot of shows and sitting! She was out like a light by noon and we went back to the hotel for a much needed nap. Once up from that she was a whole new kid and we went to the awesome pool at our hotel, enjoyed some fun in the water and virgin pina coladas. :) Later that night, we took Ella back to the Magic Kingdom and had an absolute blast! Disney at night is the best time to explore that place. I loved it (and you'll never hear me say that!).

Disney's Playhouse LIVE!
Waiting in line for Toy Story
She kept the glasses on for all of 3 seconds!
Taking a break
If this isn't a tired toddler...
At the pool! We had a blast at our hotel. Loved everything about it.
Modeling her swimsuit
Fun with Daddy (I can't get enough of watching them interact. I could take a million pictures of it!)
Magic Kingdom at night!
My FAVORITE photo of my two loves.
Happy because Daddy took her on Dumbo
Happy as can be on the Merry Go Round (food on her face and all!)

1 comment:

The Vest Family said...

It's so nice to read blog entries that include all 3 of you. I know you made the best of everything the year Tom was gone but I'm glad he's home now! Great pics that Ella will enjoy in the future:)