And it was an amazing wedding to say the least! We all had a great time. It was wonderful being with my family and celebrating the marriage of my gorgeous cousin Kristina to her handsome groom Michael. I loved that they incorporated our Irish heritage with Irish step dancers performing and the NYPD Bag pipers. I loved the mini chocolate lava molten cakes served WITH the wedding cake and the mashed potato bar at cocktail hour was quite delicious. The Irish Pub they created to be an after party was a hit with my family-cigar bar, Long Ireland Brewery for a taste test, funnel cake sticks, soft serve ice cream..oh my! And did I mention I had a margarita named after me too? A Melissarita... Yeah I'd say this wedding was pretty darn fab-u-lous. A huge thank you to Aunt Sabrina and Uncle Tommy for watching the girls that night until 2:30 am! We love you and can't thank you enough! SO happy the girls behaved;)
Congrats Krissy and Mike. Wishing you many, many years of happiness...and a little league team full of mini Mongans!
I heard this sweet Irish toast in Sabrina's speech and thought I'd conclude my post with it:
I heard this sweet Irish toast in Sabrina's speech and thought I'd conclude my post with it:
May the roof over your heads be as well thatched
As those inside are well matched
My cousins Sabrina and Kristina
My beautiful Aunt Jeanne
Tom and my uncle Mike (the party thrower!)
My handsome godson Glenn
My family-Tom, me, my dad, mom and younger brother Randy and Aunt Jeanne (wish my older brother Bryan could have been there too!)







No comments:
Post a Comment