September 14, 2010

Party on the Block

I wish our neighborhood had block parties. The one time they tried, I was on vacation and Tom pretended not to be home. My aunt's block throws a huge one with a DJ, games for kids, tons of food, drinks and fun for all. It was great to see all of my family again the day after the wedding to keep the celebration going. I can't even explain how nice it was for my relatives to meet Madeline at such a young age and to see how much Ella has grown. Being so far away really is hard...especially once kids are involved. On our way to the airport (even at 3am) Ella said "Mama I made new friends!" I had to explain to her that her new "friends" were her cousins! She was excited nonetheless and that makes me happy. We will be back to NY next summer for my cousin Sabrina's wedding and it can't come fast enough. I miss everyone tons:(

Da Bunny with Madeline

Sisters Caroline & Rory
Don Don

Uncle Bud w/ his sweet niece
Aunt Lorraine showing off her great niece;)
Ella in her Lily dress...thank you Aunt Kim!
She's showing them off again! She's super babysitter too...watched my kids one night along with the triplets! WOW.
Awwww cousins
Playing with Reece (the bride's new dog)
Ella and her new bff Keira
Ella adores her Grandpa
Aunt Kim (I wonder if Madeline gave her baby fever...she does have 4 of her own...)
These two were so cute together
Aunt Jeanne holding her great niece
Sabrina the bride-to-be!
Caught these two gambling.
Uncle Mike, Uncle Timmy, Uncle Kevin and Sabrina's fiance Nick (Tom's new bff)
Don't get any ideas Sabrina;)
Uncle Glenn, Uncle Mike and Uncle Joe handing out tons of freebies for the guests
Exhausted Ella still hanging on at almost midnight (probably because her dinner was ice cream and slushies and cotton candy)
Love her.

2 comments:

Devine Doodles said...

Looks like Ella had so much fun with her New York family:) I can't believe how quickly they ALL have grown:(

Melissa said...

I know!! Aren't the triplets and Keira just adorable?