The weather was gorgeous the whole time we were there (minus Earl trying to ruin my cousin's wedding, but it held out for us!) Ella loved swimming in my aunt's pool and outlasted Sammie, me and Tom in the pool. We were all tired and she kept on going! I swear she's part fish and could sleep in water.
It was so nice to have extra hands to help out with the girls. Such a relief for me! Sammie gave Ella a manicure/pedicure while Michelle held Maddie and put her to sleep:) I love my sweet cousins!
Prepping for sunscreen
Anxious to get in the pool!



Swimming with Sammie

Boogey boarding!

Future surfer chick?

Her favorite? Jumping off the edges!

Manicure by Sammie...she was so spoiled!


Michelle holding Madeline
1 comment:
OMG, Ella is such a dollface! I love her hair...side swept bangs,seriously? What a girls girl! Loving that she enjoys a good mani/pedi. Good Luck to Tom affording the 3 of you gals:)
Post a Comment