And look who came from that fabulous 5 week adventure in the Land of the Morning Calm? ;) See picture below:
September 27, 2010
It's been a year...
Can you believe it's already been a year since we traveled to Korea? Tom and I were just discussing this the other day and it goes to show how fast time flies. Tom has been home with us now for over 5 months. WOW! Click here to see an old blog post from when we first arrived in South Korea. I swear it was one of the happiest moments in my life to touch ground after such a long flight and to see Tom waiting for us! Just reminiscing! Love my life.
And look who came from that fabulous 5 week adventure in the Land of the Morning Calm? ;) See picture below:
Miss Madeline...that's who! Thanks mom for making this adorable onesie! I love it.
And look who came from that fabulous 5 week adventure in the Land of the Morning Calm? ;) See picture below:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG! My God Daughter is so precious!
Post a Comment