Slapping that new rank on!
February 21, 2011
Ground Control...
To Major Tom! hehe...Tom absolutely hates the fact that everyone and their mom has been singing that song to him since finding out last year he was promotable to MAJ. We are really excited to say he's finally been promoted. It was a nice ceremony and I was beaming with pride the whole time. Of course the COL made us kiss to finalize the promotion;) I am so proud of Tom. I know I say that all of the time, but I am. I remember after our first date and he brought me back to his house to show me a book about the Citadel and he told me he wanted a career in the Army. I was impressed back then that he wanted to go to a military college while I was looking forward to sorority life, frat parties and pretty much not remembering college. But he knew he needed a bit of discipline to be successful. I guess he made the right decision. You amaze me, babe! Thank you for taking such good care of us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations! And LOVE Madeline's too cute burberry dress! She looks adorable.
We are so proud of Tom! I think it helps him having such a supportive family:) Congrats!!!
Post a Comment