Lots of time posing for the camera because we were bored indoors. She looks so sweet and innocent in these two photos.
In the month of January, Madeline started to rock on all fours. Of course less than a month later she is ALL over the house. Getting faster everyday.
And one of the happiest, smiling babies I know. (when she isn't teething. Nightmare baby when she is teething, but her two bottom teeth arrived in January so back to smooth sailing)
Tom and I attended a wedding of a dear friend of his from childhood. Their friendship goes back 20+ years.
Monica, Me, and my MIL at the wedding!
My LOVE.
More indoor play and of course she has to play in her ruby red slippers. Did I mention she LOVES the Wizard of Oz?
Daddy had plenty of days off due to weather
Madeline has perfected standing on her own.
We (and by we I mean Ella) wanted to test out Rapunzel's hair on her sister. I don't think blonde is really her color.
Being stuck inside means destroying her bedroom. Meet Hurricane Ella.
Aye! Aye! Aye! Madeline wants to have a fiesta!
Hello DJ Madeline Rock.

All in all, I was really happy to say goodbye to January.
No comments:
Post a Comment