February 4, 2011

Something Blue

I am so blessed to have an amazing sister-in-law and even more blessed to be her Maid of Honor at her upcoming wedding next month. (I know I should be the Matron of Honor, but Matron just doesn't cut it for me). While home in FL, we had a fabulous bridal shower for her. It was a "Something Blue" theme and I think it turned out beautiful. My mom and I, my MIL and my bff Bridget worked SO hard on the details. We wanted everything to be perfect for her because she deserves the best. I can only hope we made her happy:)








Blue Murano glass wine stoppers were the favors
To see more photos, click here
We also threw her a pretty awesome bachelorette party, but I don't need to blog about that;) Some photos of the decor are here!
All stationary and favor tags and signs were done by Devine Doodles! Love her work!

2 comments:

Devine Doodles said...

It was a beautiful shower. The details were fabulous!!! Monica is very lucky to have you as a SIL & MOH as you are lucky to have her. Can't wait to see pics of her big day:)

Modern Camelot said...

Now THAT is a fabulous party!! I love it!!!