Yeah, I'll admit it: I re-did Easter this year. I'm crazy like that. We had such horrible weather on Easter day that there was no way the girls could go outside for photos and they had these beautiful dresses to wear...so Tom threw some eggs out on the lawn and we took photos before church! Whatever. Don't judge. You're just sad you didn't think of that idea. Anyway, here are some (a ton) of the photos.
We all had fun and the girls had an extra egg hunt. I say it was worth it:)
I don't think it's a bad idea. I thought about it to considering we didn't get a pic of the boys together or the four of us. You girls look b-e-a-ut-iful!
3 comments:
I don't think it's a bad idea. I thought about it to considering we didn't get a pic of the boys together or the four of us. You girls look b-e-a-ut-iful!
aw you guys are beautiful! I love their dresses. And I saw Kate Middleton wearing shoes just like yours! :)
I love the idea of re-doing Easter. :)
and I love the dresses... are they from Dayspring?
Post a Comment