This is what your 3 year old would look like after eating a blue Ring Pop...(and yeah it STAINS their face for awhile)

This is my WILD child in the tub. What fun is it to SIT and take a bath when you can stand and jump out of the tub? YES, she did jump out of the tub and thank God I was right there to catch her.

This crazy bear contraption come to find out was actually stylish apparently (it's called a spirit hood!). It's really for adults and they wear the paws as mittens. Tom picked it up in Korea over two years ago. It's in the dress up bin and every now and then Ella takes it out. She used to be terrified of it.

Dr. Ella making "Riley" feel better again. :(

This picture melts my heart. These two playing together is SO much fun to watch now.



She would eat "puffs" all day long. There's even one stuck to her foot for snacking later;)

We had Tom's brother and family over for one of the Lightning games...how cute are they with these girls?
2 comments:
Your girls are the cutest. I'm coming and stealing them!
I agree with Caroline. I really do think Ella will grow up to be a doctor. She is smart as a whip. Start showing her some A&P books now:) My lil' Linny is a doll. I hate how fast she seems to be growing up:( Tell her I need her to slow down!
Post a Comment