May 9, 2011

Sprinkler Fun!

For some reason the weather here in Lawton has been unseasonably DRY. The rain Gods have decided to skip our city time and time again. I will never forget the monsoons we had when Tom first left for Korea. I'm pretty sure we could have swam in our backyard. Now all we want is a little rain...maybe I will have the girls do a rain dance later. Plenty of time for fun in the sun now and last month we broke out the crazy sprinkler and let Ella go wild in it. She's rather conservative though with sprinklers and enjoys Tom throwing her in them more than her actually running through them. My little diva.


Madeline practicing her violin skills with a giant straw.
My sitting pretty baby girl


Loves water guns.

5 comments:

Devine Doodles said...

I LOVE how Ella's hair bow matches her bathing suit and she look like a swim suit model! My GD looks like a living doll:) I can't wait to squeez those two soon:)

Sheryl said...

Ella is looking so tall!!! They are both adorable. Looks like they were having a blast

Caroline said...

Cutie pies!!!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

So fun! Love watching the kiddos run wild and play.

Family Sorensen said...

I just love Ella's face while loading the water gun with water, so serious. Look out!