July 1, 2011

Life's a Beach

I have to say normally I am not a beach person. I love being at the beach, but I hate getting sandy and having it stick to me. I am terrified of big bodies of water and everything that lurks in there. I freckle easily so I am neurotic about sunscreen (we have been through 2 bottles of it in a month). I would much rather lay out at a hotel pool and stare out at the beach. BUT I know Ella loves the beach, the water and the sand so I went along with it. Turned out to be a perfect day. We laid out a big blanket and Madeline didn't venture off of it. Small miracle. I didn't have to chase her around! When I thought they had enough of the sun, we hit up Frenchy's for a yummy meal, cold drinks and lots of laughter. Our girls are forever making us laugh. I'm hoping it keeps me young:)

I promise she wasn't sunbathing. I wouldn't allow such a thing that young. This was more of a "someone pay attention to me sort of fit"
Yeah she was definitely the cutest baby on the beach.
Daddy's idea of babysitting.
Checkin' out the scenery.
Little beach bum.
Lunch with my babes

2 comments:

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Love Frenchy's! Looks like a great beach day!

Family Sorensen said...

I have to say...you are not giving me much hope that the daily fits will end anytime soon. :)