From the second I held her in my arms and looked into her bright red face, it was love. She fit into our family from the very beginning. Madeline is the epitome of sparkling personality. She keeps me laughing all day. She melts my heart when she blows kisses, and breaks my heart when she puts out her lower lip into a big pout after she doesn't get her way. I love when Ella screams "Maddie Monster!" as she toddles over to her big sister and destroys a perfectly prepped dollhouse. I love hearing her laugh hysterically when she's tickled and she makes me giggle watching her eat food off of her highchair like a vacuum. She lights up our lives. I can't imagine our world without her.
Happy 1st birthday Madeline Irene. You make my life better just by being in it:) Mama loves you like crazy and I hope you never get sick of me smooching your cheeks!
One hour old
One month old
2 months old
3 months old

4 months old

5 months old
6 months old
7 months old
8 months old
9 months old (and yes you started walking then!)
10 months old

11 months old
ONE YEAR!
And that last pic is a little preview of her 1st birthday party!
4 comments:
Such a cutie pie!
Happy birthday to Madeline! Love the last pic of her with the watermelon :)
I just love the birthday theme, you guys are amazingly creative.
Happy 1st Birthday Madeline! I love you so much.
Post a Comment