On a HAPPY note...how CUTE are these girls in their matching 4th of July dresses? My mom had made them when we were away dropping Tom off in GA last weekend. Seriously...her talent is incredible. Oh and let's focus on the adorable dresses and not Madeline's black eye. She pulled a table in the garage on top of her and cut her cheek open. Her first enormous shiner. She was a champ though. Still let me take some photos so I snapped away! Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July! It's one of my favorite holidays, but this year...not so much:(
July 10, 2011
Trying.
I am really trying hard to get used to Tom being away. For some reason, this time is a lot harder than last. I don't know if it's because we have two little ones now. Or because I am not in my element with my own house and my own world. Luckily, my mom helped me pick up the pieces today as I completely broke down. I just feel sad. Sad that my husband is away. Sad that Ella woke up yesterday saying she missed daddy. Sad because my pessimistic self keeps thinking "oh dear God I still have 363 days of this crap?" I am BLESSED beyond words that I have the most AMAZING family and friends here who support me and help me daily! I am not complaining about the lack of help...that's for sure. I am only lamenting...whining more like it...about not having my better, more patient half beside me everyday. I want to hug him and have him squeeze me back so badly. Deep breaths.







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Here's hoping the time flies.. I know that has to be hard. The girls look adorable and I just love their matching dresses!
The girls are so beautiful, black eye and all. I seriously wish I could sew like your Mom...if it's not square, I can't do it.
Post a Comment