The Birthday Girl
Smash cake my mom and I made
These pops were a HIT at the party. My friend Angela suggested putting every fruit/veggie on a stick so her son will eat them! haha
I forgot to take a photo of the kid's food table! Thankfully my aunt snapped one with her phone. We had PBJ's, popcorn chicken, watermelon, and other goodies just for the little ones.
My mother in law carved a "1"! Very cool!
Picture wall...watch Madeline grow up:)
Pinata! My mom added pull strings. It was fun to watch the kids scour for the candy and prizes that fell from it. Thanks to Ally for being the strongest kid to break open the pinata! Apparently she will have good luck for the rest of the year.
The birthday girl's outfit change after the smash cake...courtesy of my mom's craftiness. AMAZING, right??
Watermelon lollipop favors
My sweet Ella in her watermelon skirt
Mama and Madeline
Anyone at this party can attest to this: She downed about 4 of these pops and when I finally took the last one away, she had a screaming fit!
Ella and her cousin Hannah
This watermelon ruffled bikini started my obsession with this theme!
It's smash cake time!
She was very sweet eating this. I was hoping she would dig in!
At home staring at her presents!
Love this simple photo.
There are a ton of pictures! To see more photos click HERE!


4 comments:
Love all of the pictures and all of the details. You look beautiful!
I am so impressed with all of the details.
Your photos make me wish so much to be closer to family. Poor Shae's first birthday was at home with me and Matt... a celebration anyway, but still :(
This has got to be the cutest birthday party I have ever seen! You are so talented!
I love my little Linny. She is the most precious girl ever! Thank you for inviting us to her 1st birthday celebration. I'm sure she will love looking at these pictures in the future to see how creative her Mommy was!
Post a Comment