Yes, you read that title correctly! And I love it. Last year around this time this is what we were doing...
Building snow playpens in Oklahoma.
And this year we are having fun doing this at Clearwater Beach on a gorgeous day:
"Ummmm ma? Can I get a push?"
75 degrees out, clear blue skies...I love FL
We picnicked on the beach!
Yummy caramel rice cakes:)
And yummy apples and peanut butter
The girls enjoyed ice cream
We walked down to the water...
to go on a seashell hunt.
They loved the water which was freezing!
I have to say it was one of the most enjoyable days I have had with the girls! They were so well behaved, happy and sweet all day. On the drive home I looked in the rearview mirror and saw my two peaceful, sleeping daughters and thought to myself "I want a dozen more of them"...but I hope God throws in a boy or two along the way;)
No comments:
Post a Comment